Foam tapes made of PVC (polyvinyl chloride) are characterized by a chemical-resistant, flame-retardant adhesive carrier which is versatile and ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
PVC is resistant to alkalis, acids, alcohol, petrol, and oil. The closed cell foam surface also ensures strong anchoring of the adhesive, so that the foam strip can adhere strongly and safely.
Common applications include seals in windows and doors or heat and sound insulation in ships and vehicles.
1. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
2. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality
3. Professional sales team. Good English capabilities and communication skills.
4. Our product are in high quality
5. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
6. ROHS approved and SGS report passed
1.6, 3.2, 4.8, 6.4, 7.9, 9.5, 12.7mm
15.2, 7.6, 6.1m
100°C to 120°C
Optimal Application Temperature
7°C to 27°C
28°C to 94°C
180°peel strength 180°
Water and Humidity Resistance
Place of Origin
7-15working days after payment
By T/T,L/C,Western Union...