Hollyseal® PVC foam board 10m is closed cell products, generally of low-density construction exhibiting firm support, low attenuation characteristics and good durability as well as weather resistant, flame retardant and are especially oil resistant.PVC foam board 10m is used for cushioning, vibration dampening, and shock absorption. These products are die-cuttable to customer specification.
Expanded Hollyseal® PVC board are produced by expanding the reactive liquid in a controlled space and under tightly controlled conditions. Expanded PVC board produces a wide variety of foam densities that are used in a multitude of applications. Lightweight and rigid with excellent mechanical and structural properties, PVC core is extremely consistent in cross section and bonds well to resin and laminate constructions. Like balsa core, scored and cut PVC conforms to mold contours and is used across market and product segments including marine, wind energy, transportation and corrosion.
1. Acoustical panels
2. Display and exhibit materials
4. Photo mounting
Why choose us?
1. We are manufacturer more than 15 years of exporting glazing spacer tape world widely..
2. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
3. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality
4. Professional sales team. Good English capabilities and communication skills.
5. Our product are in high quality
6. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
7. ROHS approved and SGS report passed
Product packing and delivery: