1. The tape should be stored in the warehouse to avoid sunlight and rain. It is forbidden to contact with organic solvents of acid and alkali oil, keep it clean and dry, and it is 1m away from the discovery device.
2. The tape should be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be turned once a quarter when stored for too long.
3. It is best to use a crane when loading and unloading the conveyor belt, and use a rigging with a beam to steadily lift it to avoid damaging the edge of the belt.
4. The type and specification of the tape should be selected reasonably according to the use needs and specific conditions.
5. Do not connect (match) the adhesive tapes of different varieties, different specifications, models, strengths, and layers of cloth.
6. It is best to use heat vulcanized glue for conveyor belt joints to improve reliability and maintain high effective strength.
7. The simple diameter of the conveying roller of the conveyor and the minimum pulley diameter of the conveying belt should meet the relevant regulations.
8. Don't make the tape snake or creep. Keep the drag roller, the vertical roller flexible, and the tension should be moderate.
9. When the conveyor is equipped with baffles and cleaning devices, wear of the tape should be avoided.
10. Cleanliness is the basic condition for the good operation of the tape. Foreign materials will affect the eccentricity of the tape, tension differences, and even breakage.
11. When the tape is found to be damaged early in use, the cause should be found and repaired in time to avoid adverse consequences.