Thermal insulation rubber foam tape for ducts & pipes. Ideal for wrapping hot or cold pipings and fittings. Energy saving and very easy to use. Excellent for preventing condensation problems. Designed specially for retarding heat loss in hot pipings and preventing heat gain or frost formation on cold, chilled water pipings or refrigeration lines. Easy to put on pipes. Please note image, size and color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or photograph angle or your monitor settings or make.
Cold water or refrigeration tubing and piping systems: Foam tapes are commonly used as wraps to prevent water condensation or frosting on the system lines. Hot water lines are sometimes insulated with foam or cloth tape to reduce heat loss (image on left below).
High temperature applications: Fiberglass cloth insulating tapes are used in applications such as wrapping hot industrial process piping or automotive muffler tail pipes. Ceramic cloth insulating tapes are used in specialized industrial applications with even higher temperatures
1. 15 years manufacturing experience in adhesive tapes
2. Short lead time & 100% ensure the timely delivery
3. Good quality control with competitive price, ODM/OEM are available
4. Free samples are available most of the time
5. Well-trained & experienced staffs remain at your full disposal
6. Prompt reply & excellent after-sale service offered
7. TRADE ASSURANCE on alibaba to protect your payment & make sure on time delivery and quality
8. Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party
|Specification Sheet for：N0060|
|Material Properties||Unit||Measured value|
|Conductivity Factor (0℃)||W/m.K||≤0.036|