Double Sided PE Foam Glazing Tape is comprised of a polyethylene foam coated with an aggressive acrylic adhesive on the exposed side and acrylic on the liner side. It is in full compliance with AAMA specification 810.1 for certified expanded cellular glazing tapes. It boats excellent adhesion to PVC and other low surface energy sash and frame materials and glass. The conformable foam core and high tack adhesive system allows for easy application. This high performance foam glazing tape offers a great solution for many demanding applications.
1.Automotive part and transportation
2.Building and construction;Industry
3.Spacer for two- and four- sided structural glazing systems
4.Commercial window and refrigeration glazing
5.Heating and ventilation duct systems
6.Vibration damping,Marine glazing,Die-cut gaskets,Store display case
7.Interior/exterior glazing sealant for metal, wood and vinyl sash systems
1. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
2. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality
3. Professional sales team. Good English capabilities and communication skills.
4. Our product are in high quality
5. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
6. ROHS approved and SGS report passed