Installation points of foam rubber insulation material
1) Air duct and components and air conditioning equipment insulation project construction should be carried out after the air duct system tightness test qualified.
2) the insulation layer should be dense without cracks and gaps. The surface should be flat, and the allowable deviation is 5 mm when coil or sheet is used, and 10 mm when smeared or otherwise. The moisture proof layer (including the end of the insulation layer) should be intact and well sealed, and the lap should be smooth.
3) The construction should strictly eliminate all kinds of hidden dangers, such as lax joints, uneven filling, improper treatment of expansion joints, improper anti-corrosion treatment, unstable binding and so on.
4) During the construction of pipeline insulation layer, the sticking of pipe shell should be firm and smooth; the binding should be tight, without sliding, relaxation and fracture; the splicing gap of insulation shell should not be greater than 5mm in heat preservation, not more than 2mm in cold preservation, and should be filled with bonding material; the longitudinal joint should be staggered, and the horizontal joint of outer layer should be installed. Below the side. When the thickness of the insulation layer is more than 100 mm, it should be layered, and the seams between the layers should be pressed; the insulation shell should be bundled with wire or refractory ribbon, and the spacing is 300-350 mm, and each section should be bundled at least 2.
5) adiabatic structure of piping valves, filters and flanges should be individually dismantled.
6) Specific practices and operating conditions of common insulation structures can be referred to the National Building Standard Design Atlas 98R418 "Pipeline and Equipment Thermal Insulation" and 03S401 "Pipeline and Equipment Thermal Insulation, Anti-condensation and Electric Heat Tracing" and so on.
Deqing Sanhe Rubber Plastic Co., Ltd.